Concrete Driveways, Areas, Paths & Pool Surrounds
Concrete Shed Flooring
Why use concrete for your driveway?
We offer a range of different concrete services these include:
Concrete is a popular choice because of it's low maintenance and durability. Concrete is a trusted and reliable product that is used worldwide.
Choosing concrete doesn't have to mean you will end up with a plain boring end result.
There are many different finishes to choose from which offers a large variety of options.
Contact us For more information
A concrete slab is a strong, long lasting and durable option for a shed floor. It is hassle free to clean, low maintenance and it is water resistant.
Contact us to find out more or to organise your free quote.
- Trowelling or Floating - Smooth surface concrete.
- Edging - Rounding the edges and creating joints is a way to prevent cracking concrete.
- Broom Finish - If it's slip resistance you need we offer a broom finish which is achieved by using a broom over the wet finished surface of the concrete.
- Exposed Aggregate - This is an exposed finish that offers a very appealing textured finish. This is achieved by washing away the top layer of the concrete to reveal the natural stone aggregates. This offers great slip resistance.
- Salt Finish - This option is used more frequently around swimming pools. While the concrete is still wet we add salt and wash it away to give the finished result small pits in the surface.
- Stamped Concrete - While the concrete is curing we add the pattern of your choice. This is a great way to achieve a strong long lasting driveway while giving it a different look (like brick or stone).
- Polished - Cured concrete either newly poured or an older finish can be polished. This has a smooth glossy look and feel. Polishing provides a extra slip resistance compared to non-slip finishes and is a low maintenance option.